What do we do?
- David Gould Mediation and Conflict Coaching empowers people and organization to get ahead and stay ahead of conflict before time, money and energy are lost and relationships damaged
- We turn conflict into opportunity
We help our clients manage their conflicts by supporting them with:
- Neutral 3rd Party Mediation and Facilitation.
- Custom Designed Dispute Resolution Processes.
- Conflict Management Coaching.
- Online Mediations and Conflict Coaching
- Workshops and Training Programs.
Who do we typically work for?
- We have conducted mediations, facilitations and conflict coaching services for individuals, lawyers, corporations, and stakeholder groups as well as government agencies, regulators, and aboriginal communities.
Why does it matter?
- Conflict is everywhere and inevitable. How people avoid it if possible and manage it if not has a tremendous impact on their personal and business success.
- My custom designed processes bring the right parties, equipped with the right information, together in a dialogue that focuses on future solutions, rather than a debate about the past and who is right or wrong. This has resulted in faster, more cost-effective solutions and enhanced rates of settlement, but more than that it has preserved relationships that might have otherwise been severed.
- My coaching programs have equipped clients with the necessary tools to overcome conflict whenever and wherever it arises for them.
About David Gould
David Gould (LLB, QC, C Med)
For over 30 years David Gould has helped people plan for and have difficult conversations about the issues that matter most to them. He is one of Western Canada’s most experienced mediators and an industry leader in the design of conflict prevention and conflict management systems and processes, as well as their integration with regulatory requirements for public and stakeholder engagement. Dave combines an extensive legal background with proven mediation capabilities, conflict coaching and conflict management systems design experience to assist individuals, industry, business and government organizations effectively address complex and challenging conflicts
Much of this work involved my intervention in the late stages of the conflict. While it is always better late than never, a prolonged conflict still left lives consumed by stress, relationships shattered, fortunes drained in legal fees and a loss of confidence in the future. I now engage with my clients to support them to get ahead and stay ahead of conflict.