David Gould Mediation & Conflict Coaching Services:
Neutral 3rd Party Mediation and Facilitation
For those who want to explore the possibility of an early 3rd Party intervention or who are far along in their conflict and want to retain an experienced neutral mediator or facilitator.
One-On-One Conflict Coaching for Organizations and Individuals
This service is best suited for those who are experiencing personal, workplace or business conflicts or difficult negotiations that are negatively impacting their goals, objectives and general satisfaction.
Conflict Management Workshops for Organizations
Perfect for executive teams that want to enhance their organizations conflict management capabilities and capacity. Organizations facing conflict and communication challenges experience disaffected employees, dysfunctional teams, and declining productivity, all of which can impact the bottom-line: profits.
Conflict Management Workshops for Individuals
This service is best for individuals who wish to improve their capability to manage their own conflicts before they deplete time, money and energy, sever important relationships and erode confidence in the future. These individuals prefer group learning environments.
Custom Designed Dispute Resolution Process
This service is best for those facing complex or multi-party conflicts that want to have some control over and input into the process by which their conflict is to be resolved. Starting early is crucial in order to prevent the conflict from spiraling out of control. This service may involve one-on-one coaching and joint facilitated group sessions focused on design of the party’s unique dispute resolution process. These design conversations address intervention options, participant roles and responsibilities, rules of engagement, timelines and practical logistics.
- As a partner in Canadian Dispute Resolution Corporation David led a nation-wide team of mediators through a custom designed mediation process that resolved thousands of motor vehicle Insurance claims.
- He consulted on the design and implementation of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) programs for the Alberta Energy Resources Conservation Board and the National Energy Board of Canada focused on resolving company-to-company and landowner/industry conflicts.
- He designed and implemented Mediation, Facilitation and Mediation-Arbitration processes for the resolution of public issue conflicts for numerous Municipal Provincial and Federal Government agencies including: Alberta Justice, Alberta Department of Energy, Alberta Environment, British Columbia Oil and Gas Commission, WorkSafe BC, Yukon Territorial Government, Federal Department of National Defense, and Parks Canada.
- David collaborated with members of the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School on the roll out of the Global Negotiation Insite Initiative.
- He has provided customized coaching and training programs in managing conflict to government agencies, regulators. first nation, metis communities, law firms and businesses.