David Gould Mediation & Conflict Coaching Services:
One-On-One Conflict Coaching for Organizations and Individuals
This service is best suited for those experiencing personal, workplace or business conflicts, as well as difficult negotiations that have negatively impacted their goals, objectives and personal satisfaction.
Our one-on-one conflict coaching is designed to help enhance your capacity and confidence when presented with difficult situations. We show you how to achieve effective resolution through the deployment of our 8-Step Resolution Formula. You will learn how to map an effective strategy that will help you and your organization get ahead and stay ahead of conflict.
Neutral 3rd Party Mediation and Facilitation
For individuals who want to explore the possibility of an early 3rd Party intervention or who are far along in their conflict and want to retain an experienced neutral mediator or facilitator.
My mediation and facilitation practices begin with joint or individual conversations focused on preparing the disputants to be successful in their process.
Conflict Management Workshops for Organizations
Conflict, communication challenges, disaffected employees, dysfunctional teams, and declining productivity, impacts an organization’s bottom-line profits. Our Conflict Management Workshops are well-suited for executive teams that want to enhance their organizations conflict management capabilities and capacity.
Through our workshops and coaching, you’ll learn about conflict management tools, processes, and skills that turn you into a conflict-competent organization.
Conflict Management Workshops for Individuals
This service is best suited for individuals who wish to expand and improve their capability to manage conflict before it severs relationships and depletes time and resources.
These workshops are intended for individuals who learn best in group environments, supported by individual coaching as required.
Custom Designed Dispute Resolution Process
This service is best suited for individuals facing complex or multi-party conflicts that want to be involved and have input into the process by which their conflict is to be resolved. Starting early is crucial in order to prevent the conflict from spiraling out of control.
This service may involve one-on-one coaching and joint facilitated group sessions focused on design of the party’s unique dispute resolution process. These design conversations address intervention options, participant roles and responsibilities, rules of engagement, timelines and practical logistics.
- As a partner in Canadian Dispute Resolution Corporation David led a nation-wide team of mediators through a custom designed mediation process that resolved thousands of motor vehicle Insurance claims.
- He consulted on the design and implementation of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) programs for the Alberta Energy Resources Conservation Board and the National Energy Board of Canada focused on resolving company-to-company and landowner/industry conflicts.
- He designed and implemented Mediation, Facilitation and Mediation-Arbitration processes for the resolution of public issue conflicts for numerous Municipal Provincial and Federal Government agencies including: Alberta Justice, Alberta Department of Energy, Alberta Environment, British Columbia Oil and Gas Commission, WorkSafe BC, Yukon Territorial Government, Federal Department of National Defense, and Parks Canada.
- David collaborated with members of the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School on the roll out of the Global Negotiation Insite Initiative.
- He has provided customized coaching and training programs in managing conflict to government agencies, regulators. first nation, metis communities, law firms and businesses.